French Open 2018 will be taking place from Sunday, 27th May 2018 to Sunday 10th June 2018 at the Roland Garros Stadium in Paris, France. It will be the 122nd edition of this highly anticipated tennis Grand Slam. It is the second grand slam of the year and Rafael Nadal will be defending his title in men’s singles category while Jeļena Ostapenko will defend her woman’s singles title.
French Open 2018 coverage starts at around 10:00 uk time and ITV will have live coverage in the UK while ESPN channel is broadcasting the game live in USA.
- Alternative[ LINK 5 ] – Court 1 Coverage (English)
- Alternative [ LINK 6 ] – Court 2 Coverage (English)
- External [ LINK 7 ] – Court Philippe Chatrier (English)
- External [ LINK 8 ] – Court Suzanne Lenglen (English)
- External [ LINK 9 ] – EuroSport 1 (English)
- External [ LINK 10 ] – EuroSport 2 (English)
- External [ LINK 11 ] – Court Philippe Chatrier (English)
- External [ LINK 12 ] – Court Suzanne Lenglen (English)
- External [ LINK 13 ] – Court Philippe Chatrier (English)
- External [ LINK 14 ] – Court Suzanne Lenglen (English)
- External [ LINK 15 ] – EuroSport 1 (English)
- External [ LINK 16 ] – EuroSport 2 (English)
- External [ LINK 17 ] – Flash (English)
- External [ LINK 18 ] – Court Philippe Chatrier (English)
- External [ LINK 19 ] – Court Suzanne Lenglen (English)
[More links will be available closer to the start of the match. click on one of the above links for stream to start. These
The second grand slam of 2018 tennis calendar, French Open 2018 tennis championship will be starting a week later than its usual start as Round 1 matches begins on 27th May and will be played through to 10 June with the mens final taking place on Sunday, 10th June. There is a different feel to this year’s competition as 10 time winner Rafael Nadal is not going into the competition as favorite after some poor performances and lack of form of Novak Djokovic makes this year’s mens competition as open as it has ever been in last 10 to 12 years.
ITV will be broadcasting french open live in United Kingdom while EuroSport 1 and EuroSport 2 will have entire French Open championship 2018 coverage in most of European countries. EuroSport coverage will start with the morning session at around 10:00 CET every day while EuroSport2 will also have coverage from other courts.
Following is the dates and schedule of 2018 Roland Garros championship.
- Round 1 (27 May to 28 May)
- Round 2 (29 May & 30 May)
- Round 3 (31 May & 01 June)
- Round 4 (02 June & 03 June)
- Quarter Finals (04 June & 05 June)
- Women Semifinals (06 June)
- Men’s Semifinals (08 June)
- Women Final (09 June)
- Men Final (10 June)
The final schedule of play and first round draw will be released once the qualifying rounds are over and we will update here round 1 matches details and what courts the matches will be played on. at totalSPORTEK.com we will be providing live streaming links for most of the matches throughout the 2018 French Open. On this page you will find a featured stream of Philippe-Chatrier (Main-court) matches and alternative streams for other courts and important matches both in women and mens singles events.
French Open prize money has got yet another hike with an 8% increase in the total prize money fund taking it to $48 million where winners of both men’s singles and women’s singles events will pocket as much as $2.7 million. French Open is now only behind US Open and Wimbledon in terms of prize money.
Upcoming Matches (Sunday, 27 May 2018) – First round matches being on Sunday, 27th May 2018 while the qualifiers takes place a week before the round 1 matches. The draw for the first round of singles event will take place on Friday, 25 May 2018. Once the first round draw has been made we will update this page with the daily schedule and when and where you can watch major singles matches throughout the day.